REVIT Training Details
Duration: 100 Hours
Prerequisite: Basic knowledge in Architectural or Structural or MEP
First half of the course students learn how to work with Revit software.
Second half of the course students concentrate on their respective applications (Architectural or Structural or MEP)
This course covers:
- Understanding the User Interfaces
- Working in 3D
- Design Options
- Schedules – Typical and Custom and Managing
- Phasing – Past, Present, and Future
- Collaboration between disciplines – Management & Workflow
- Families Creation – Beginners to Advanced – Building it Smarter
- Automation, Customization, Setup, and Standards
- Rendering, Lights, Camera, and Action
Qualify for State-funded Revit Training
Westech College has contacted with the State of California’s Employment Training Panel (ETP) to offer State-funded CADD Training for the Southern California Region and our adviser can help you and your employer to quickly verify eligibility.
Please contact barry at (909) 980 4474 for enrollment.
State-funded CADD Training available to you at Westech College includes:
Our Program Locations
2061 Business Center Drive, #210
Irvine, CA 92612
9460 Sierra Avenue
Fontana, CA 92335
Los Angeles Campus
2116 Arlington Avenue, #246
Los Angeles, CA 90018
How to start your career
- Call us at (909) 980-4474 to speak with an Adviser.
- Visit our Schedule a Tour page and request information.
- Complete the form on this page to get answers to your questions.
- Find us on Facebook.
There is no cost or obligation with any of the options you choose.