Westech College offers State-funded CADD Training In:
Qualify for State-funded CADD Training
- Employers must be for-profit and pay California unemployment tax
- Trainee must be permanent full-time employee.
- Employee (Trainee) must earn a minimum $16.00 per hour including benefits.
- Trainee (employee) must complete the class.
- Employee (trainee) will stay with the company 90 days after completion of training.
- Contribution of $180.00 for each trainee for books and registration fee.
- Other qualification may apply.
Our Program Locations
2061 Business Center Drive, #210
Irvine, CA 92612
9460 Sierra Avenue
Fontana, CA 92335
Los Angeles Campus
2116 Arlington Avenue, #246
Los Angeles, CA 90018
How to start your career
- Call us at (844) 707-8243 to speak with an Adviser.
- Visit our Schedule a Tour page and request information.
- Complete the form on this page to get answers to your questions.
- Find us on Facebook.
There is no cost or obligation with any of the options you choose.