The State-Funded CADD Training at Westech College helps you to earn or improve your CADD career by improving skills. All CADD classes are at production level (100 hrs) and state certified. Computers and software is provided for each trainee. Employers and employees are encouraged to contact us for individual or group enrollment.
Westech College offers State-funded CADD Training In:
Qualify for State-funded AutoCAD Training (State-Funded Programs)
- Employers must be for-profit and pay California unemployment tax
- Trainee must be permanent full-time employee.
- Employee (Trainee) must earn a minimum $16.00 per hour including benefits.
- Trainee (employee) must complete the class.
- Employee (trainee) will stay with the company 90 days after completion of training.
- Contribution of $180.00 for each trainee for books and registration fee.
Our Program Locations
2061 Business Center Drive, #210
Irvine, CA 92612
9460 Sierra Avenue
Fontana, CA 92335
Los Angeles Campus
2116 Arlington Avenue, #246
Los Angeles, CA 90018
How to start your career
- Call us at (844) 707-8243 to speak with an Adviser.
- Visit our Get Started page and request information.
- Complete the form on this page to get answers to your questions.
- Find us on Facebook
There is no cost or obligation with any of the options you choose.