Since 1993, Westech College has contacted with the State of California’s Employment Training Panel to offer State Funded CAD training programs for the Southern California Region to engineering, architectural, construction and manufacturing companies. All students that successfully complete the course will receive a certificate of completion, recognized both statewide and nationally. The State Funded Training Courses are available in our Fontana, Irvine and Los Angeles locations.
Upon request we may offer (Civil3D, Microstation, InRoads, and PTC)
State Funded Classroom Training and LocationsWestech offers classroom training at Fontana, Irvine and Los angeles locations. Courses run for 100 hours or about 3 months. For most programs, classes meet twice a week for four hours in the evening. We also offer Saturday classes which meet once a week for 8 hours a day. Book is provided, and there is one computer assigned to each student. Those who successfully complete the program will receive a certificate of completion.
How Do I Qualify for the State Funded CAD Program?
- Must be private for profit.
- Must pay California Unemployment Insurance Tax.
- MAY have to demonstrate out-of-state competition.
- Must be a permanent, full time employee.
- Earn no less than $15.50 per hour. (Inquire for actual required wages).
- Must successfully complete the course.
- Must stay with employer 90 days after completion of training.
What if I Don’t Qualify for State Funded Programs??You must pay for training, please call (877) 71-GONOW