To apply for admission, applicants should contact an admissions representative at Westech College to schedule an appointment for a personal interview. During the appointment applicants will complete an application for enrollment and receive a copy of the school’s catalog and an admissions packet.
The College requires all students to see the Financial Aid Officer to make their financial arrangements.
The minimum prerequisites for enrollment in all programs of study are as follows:
- Completion of admissions procedures; and
- All applicants must possess a high school diploma, a California High School Proficiency
Exam (CHSPE) certificate, or a General Educational Development (GED) certificate.
- Sign an Enrollment Agreement (If younger than eighteen years of age, parent/guardian must
sign). A copy of the enrollment agreement will be given to the student.
Experiential Training Credit Policy
In the case of students enrolled under Vocational Rehabilitation, VA, WIA or other state programs, a student may already be skilled in a given subject area due to previous experience or training. To prevent the student from having to complete a subject in which skills have already been acquired, the school has created an experiential training credit policy.
Arrangements for Experiential Training Credit must be made prior to the actual start of the given program.
Westech will admit qualified students from other countries who meet Westech’s Admission Standards. Westech does not provide visa services or vouch for student status.
All classes are taught, and all class related materials are provided, in English only. No instruction will occur in a language other than English. The level of English language proficiency required of a student is satisfied by the student meeting Westech’s Admission requirements by:
- possessing a California High school diploma, or a California High School Proficiency Exam (CHSPE) certificate, or a General Educational Development (GED) certificate; or
- in lieu of a high school diploma, CHSPE or GED, meeting the requirements under the Ability-to-Benefit
Transfer or Articulations Agreements
Westech College has no transfer or articulation agreements with any college or university that provides for the transfer of credits earned in any of the programs of instruction at Westech College.